Monday, February 13, 2012

Well, I am back

We have had quite a busy few weeks.  I have been pounding the internet looking for a job.  Hopefully, I will have two interviews this week.  Prayers that this will all work out for me.

We had the sectional wrestling tournament and RJP finished 3rd which means he gets to wrestle at the State Tournament...as an 8th grader.  I am one proud mama.   
I am one proud mama.  Now we get to prepare for Huntsville this week and Middle School State Tournament the next weekend.  Wrestling takes up alot of our time around here.

KJP was in a beauty pageant at school on Saturday also.  She looked absolutely beautiful.

We did not win anything but I think she was the prettiest girl there.  You can tell we went very simple in our dress.  Many of the girls had on the much fancier pageant dresses.

I hope this time next week I have some positive news to report on the job front.  Interviewing for two very different positions this week.  I pray that God will make the choice obvious (if I have to make one).


No comments:

Post a Comment