Monday, January 9, 2012

2012...Welcome to another year of chaos!


Well, 2012 is starting off with a bang here.  I am currently unemployed and looking to change professions.  The career I chose (and spent 6 years going to college for) is not conducive to having a teenage son participating in sports.....So, I am looking for a new job.

The girls are going strong with dentist appointments for cavities.  What can I say, genetics was not kind to my children when it comes to their teeth.

My dear son is going strong with his wrestling career.  Looking forward to getting to see him as much as possible. 

I am trying to make my new and MUCH smaller budget work.  I love all my blogs that I follow through facebook.  You are are helping me alot where that is concerned.  I also had to give up my cleaning lady (ahh..that is me sighing).  I am not sure how this cleaning thing is supposed to work, but I guess I will learn. 

Tune in often to keep up with the chaos that is my life as a newly initiated stay at home mom of 3.....Things could get interesting.

1 comment:

  1. You will do great, Anna! I may be joining you as a SAHM sooner rather than later....my hands are giving me fits still...

    ReplyDelete