Monday, January 16, 2012

Manic Monday

I am going to try every Monday to post a question here.  I look forward to seeing your responses to my question.

 Today I want to know your opinion on men and cleaning.  It seems like the men in my house have trouble with this concept.  I see my house and think many that really needs to be cleaned up.  They see it and just walk around it.  I clean up almost every morning.  I unload the dishwasher, and then I reload the dishwasher.  Repeat this cycle every day. 

I just wonder what it would take to get my husband to help me in the endless endeavor.  With five people living in my house, cleaning is a never ending process.  I hate to nag him all the time, but that seems to be the only way I can get him to help.

Please offer me your suggestions on how to get my husband and son to help me with the cleaning at home.  Help make my home a calmer place to live!

Thanks in advance!  I look forward to reading your solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment