Friday, January 13, 2012

Bring on the Weekend

Well, not a Friday night wrestling tournament but an early day tomorrow...RJP has to be at his school at 5:00 to leave for the long bus trip for the ALL DAY Saturday tournament.  Which means me and MJP will be leaving home around 7:00 am because dear dad has to go with the Junior High team to a tournament.

That being said, I think I will be in charge of alot tomorrow.  I will be the primary scorer for the second team, and I will have my little one to take care of.  Plus I want to be home in time to watch the Miss America pageant. 

Luckily, KJP is gone to the beach with the grands.  Now, I need to get off of here and start working on some chicken I have in the fridge and get ready for bed.

Night night.  I will try to update you from the tournament tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment